What is a virtual lesson?
Virtual Lessons allow you to connect safely and remotely with a BP instructor and receive instructions from the comfort of your own home.
How do virtual lessons work?
Virtual BP lessons will be held using the FREE Zoom app on any smartphone, tablet, or computer with webcam. After emailing us to coordinate a lesson, you will be emailed an invite with the date and time of your lesson along with a Zoom link to access the “meeting”.
At the scheduled date and time, our instructors will connect with you via Zoom and lead you through a full 30 minute lesson demonstrating and reviewing drills to work on at home and providing feedback as they watch you.
What instructors are available?
See below for a lost of the BP instructors currently available for virtual lessons.
What do I need for my lesson?
- A smartphone, tablet or computer with webcam.
- Internet connection and Zoom app.
- A safe area to train that provides enough space to hit or throw – your yard, basement or garage work well – you may have to get creative!
- Pitching lessons – a glove and ball.
- Hitting lessons – a bat, balls, tee, and net to hit into.
We have equipment available for purchase to help set up your home training space! Just ask!
How much do virtual lessons cost?
$25 per 30 minute virtual lesson or 3 pack of virtual lessons for $70. Purchase Online Below
How do I schedule a virtual lesson?
Send an email to email@example.com and we will schedule your lesson with an instructor.
Need equipment to train? 30% off all IN STOCK equipment plus free shipping.